We hope our clients and families are remaining safe and healthy during COVID-19.
Parent meetings and school meetings with Dr. Pratt are held by video conference only; however, testing sessions are completed in person.
Testing clients must be vaccinated and wear a mask.
Please note the following rules:
- There is no fee for last minute cancellations. Please stay home if the client has any symptoms of illness: fever, persistent cough, diarrhea, chills, muscle pain, shortness of breath, loss of taste or loss of smell.
- People in the waiting room, hallways and restrooms are required to wear masks.
- Clients must wear masks throughout the testing sessions.
- We require proof of full vaccination before the first testing session. Please email a photo or PDF of the vaccination card to Dr. Pratt before the first in-person session
- Please bring water to the session; there will be no water cooler in the waiting room.
Thank you for your patience and flexibility as we get through this together. Feel free to contact Dr. Pratt at firstname.lastname@example.org.