COVID-19 Safety Plan
We hope our clients and families are remaining safe and healthy during COVID-19. The Pratt Center has safety protocols that all clients must adhere to when completing psychological testing with Dr. Pratt.
Parent meetings and school meetings are held by video conference only. Psychological testing sessions cannot be done by video, and families need to weigh the risks and benefits of in-person testing sessions.
To have an in-person session, clients must agree to the following safety rules:
- Please do not bring clients who are showing any signs of illness to a session.
- Testing clients should arrive on time and walk directly into Dr. Pratt’s office. Please do not sit in the waiting room. Also, please do not bring siblings or other people into the waiting room or Dr. Pratt’s office.
- Parents are asked to leave during the testing session and to return promptly at the end of the session.
- Testing clients are required to bring and wear a protective mask, and Dr. Pratt will wear a mask as well.
- Note that therapy clients are not affiliated with The Pratt Center, and they may or may not wear masks. Please maintain a distance of at least six feet from anyone without a mask.
- Upon entering Dr. Pratt’s office, clients will be required to use hand sanitizer.
- Please bring water to the session; there will be no water cooler in the waiting room.
- Sessions will end after 100 minutes, allowing time for Dr. Pratt to clean the office surfaces and testing materials between sessions.
- Parents must pick-up clients directly from Dr. Pratt’s office at the end of testing. Older clients may leave independently.
Thank you for your patience and flexibility as we get through this together. Feel free to contact Dr. Pratt at email@example.com.