Students may have issues with sustained attention, working memory, organization, time management and impulse control.
Dr. Pratt only evaluates ADHD as part of comprehensive psychological testing.
For information about psychological testing, please click here.
Psychological testing for ADHD may be needed if your child:
- Does not listen to instructions
- Has trouble following routines
- Is easily overwhelmed and disorganized
- Interrupts when others talk
- Becomes bored easily
- Has trouble meeting deadlines
- Daydreams during important tasks
- Has trouble starting tasks
- Is easily sidetracked by other projects
- Loses things frequently, such as assignments and jackets
- Forgets to lock the door at home
- Has trouble remembering all of the steps for a task
- Has difficulty planning ahead or anticipating consequences of a behavior
- Does not organize information or materials needed for a task
- Has difficulty regulating emotions
- Does not self-monitor progress on tasks