Depressed students may be sad, irritable, bored and angry. They may have low motivation and declining grades.
Dr. Pratt only does testing for depression as part of comprehensive psychological testing. For more information, please click here.
Below are signs that depression may warrant psychological testing:
- Sadness, irritability, boredom or anger
- Changes in patterns of eating, sleeping and exercising
- Decreased motivation and loss of interest in activities
- Headaches, stomachaches and fatigue
- Feelings of guilt, hopeless or worthless
- Preoccupation with death and suicide
- Severe academic and social difficulties